Silver Cross 3D Pram & Ventura car seat - Jet Sport (Black)

If you have any item you wish to sell then please list it on here.

Silver Cross 3D Pram & Ventura car seat - Jet Sport (Black)

Postby FieldofStone » Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:53 pm

The pram and car seat have been lightly used for 6 months and are in very good condition. Only selling as my girl is now walking. Comes complete with the full range of accessories all in very good condition.

3D system by Silver Cross is a pram and pushchair in one, with the option of converting to a travel system with the addition of the Ventura Plus Infant Carrier (included).
In pram form, baby can lie completely flat and face mum or dad for reassuring eye contact. The cotton lining is incredibly luxurious and features Silver Cross's soft wrap baby support to gently hold baby in place in the pram. The liner can be taken out for machine washing - its removable mattress and support sections make this possible.
The 3D quickly converts from pram to pushchair. In the pushchair format, it has an additional head support cushion. The pram folds down to a compact size from either pram or pushchair mode. It comes with an apron, a multi-position hood and a raincover. The black and grey Cargo fabric has plenty of understated style.

PM me and I can email you pictures but you can see it following this link -
http://www.silvercross.co.uk/prams-and- ... am-system/

Campbeltown area
Open to offers
FieldofStone
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Return to For Sale