1996 Land Rover Discovery Commercial **** NOW SOLD ****

If you have any item you wish to sell then please list it on here.

1996 Land Rover Discovery Commercial **** NOW SOLD ****

Postby Rockape » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:16 pm

1996 Land Rover Discovery Commercial 300Tdi- Expedition Prepared

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/land-rover/discovery/land-rover-discovery-commercial--expedition-prepared/1345044

It’s with great reluctance that I’m selling my ‘Disco’. I’ve owned her since 2005 and she’s been my loyal travel companion ever since! Prior to that she was a demonstrator vehicle for Frogs Island 4x4 in Oxfordshire, and it was they who carried out all the preparation on her:

• 2” ‘Old Man Emu’ Suspension Lift
• ARB Front Bumper/Bullbar with IPF Spotlights
• Safari Snorkel with Axle/Transmission Breathers
• ARB Compressor for tire inflating etc
• ARB Side Steps/Sill Protectors
• Heavy Duty Rear Bumper with Detachable Tow hook
• Raised Towing Electrics
• Rear Air Locking Axle – unstoppable off-road
• Hannibal Heavy Duty Roofrack with Front IPF Spotlights, Rear IPF Worklights, High-Lift Jack Mount
- Twin jerry can holder
• Steering Guard and Differential Guards
• Rear Window Tinted and Caged for Security
• Dog guard - makes rear completely secure
• Stove Table inside Rear Door
• Fully Lined and Carpeted Rear Interior
• Waterproof Seat Covers
• 5 x LR Alloy Wheels, 4 x Recent All Terrain Tires and 1 x BFG Mud Terrain Spare (All with very little mileage on)
• Very Clean & Tidy Interior – Not used as a farmer/builder’s hack!
• Mobile Storage Solutions sliding and lockable drawer in rear – keeps your tools/gear secure
• Remote Central Locking – 2 keys, 2 remotes
• Alarm

143,000 Miles, Engine professionally rebuilt in December 2010 following premature Cam-Belt pulley failure, starts and runs beautifully with no smoke. Loads of Service History/Receipts etc. MOT till December 2013. Taxed till 31/07/13. Remarkably clean and sound chassis, good rear floor and sills (sills repaired at last MOT. A few scratches and dents on bodywork but still cleans up as a smart vehicle. Dark Green.
Some surface rust on front bumper and rust to spotlights. Cracked windscreen (non MOT issue), Bias Spring faulty which means gearstick sits between 1st and 2nd, not 3rd and 4th, not noticable after a few miles driving - Minor faults.....Vehicle needs to be viewed to be appreciated. Loads of history, documents and manual etc all present.
This vehicle has MANY miles/ trips/day’s work left in her....VERY reluctant sale, but I have a Series III Land Rover which can't be sold for sentimental reasons and I can't afford to keep them both! Far too good to be used as a builder's/farmer's hack, would make a great camping/fishing/travelling vehicle or even a smart mobile workshop. Located in Campbeltown. Can pass pictures by e-mail/phone.

£2,800 ONO, Phone/Text enquiries and Viewings welcome. 07747 782810
Tony.
Last edited by Rockape on Wed May 15, 2013 3:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rockape
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Re: 1996 Land Rover Discovery Commercial - LINK TO PICTURES

Postby Rockape » Fri May 10, 2013 12:38 pm

Please see the link to my advert on Pistonheads for pictures.

Regards,

Tony.
Rockape
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Re: 1996 Land Rover Discovery Commercial - LINK TO PICTURES

Postby Rockape » Wed May 15, 2013 3:36 pm

******** NOW SOLD ********
Rockape
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Return to For Sale