campbeltown.org Domain Name For Sale

If you have any item you wish to sell then please list it on here.

Postby Bobbie En Tejas » Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:48 am

do you buy up town name domains?
Some people die at 21 but aren't buried until they are 65.
Bobbie En Tejas
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby campbeltown.org » Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:58 am

Hi Bobbie En Tejas. I have a collection of just over 400 domain names including names like www.PinkMobiles.com www.FordFiestas.com etc. I sold my Tip.co.uk 3 weeks ago for £10,501 so not a bad wee hobby. Kind regards George
campbeltown.org
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Postby general jack o'niell » Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:55 pm

org you put my brother to shame, i thought he had a daft collection of names
general jack o'niell

Postby campbeltown.org » Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:35 pm

Hi general jack o'niell. Good luck to your brother. He may have a wee diamond amongst them. You never know. Kind regards George
campbeltown.org
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Postby general jack o'niell » Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:13 pm

your so polite you make me smile, i forget the names but i think he has one or two
general jack o'niell

Postby spangles » Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:37 pm

Surely politeness is not so alien to you to make you smile? Maybe he is poilite becos that is the way he was brott up

spangles
spangles

Postby general jack o'niell » Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:45 pm

i'm quite sure it is, it's just a rarity these days, i was brought up to call adults by their surname, address them as Mr. or Mrs open doors for ladies and prampushers "psst, wanna buy a pram? it's good sh!t" say please and thank you all that stuff which is rarely seen nowadays, i like to think if i'm over polite and others don't respond then thats their loss.

Mr. Org makes a refreshing addition to the forum, his parents should be proud and no i'm not being sarcastic, i'm sincere as well, the two often get mixed up on here!!
general jack o'niell

Postby spangles » Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:51 pm

general jack o'niell wrote:
Mr. Org makes a refreshing addition to the forum,

I thought most of the posters on hear are polite, are you saying they are not. You sound like my other haf when he apologizes for his rudeness.
spangles

Postby general jack o'niell » Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:56 pm

mmmm, this is only your fourth post, wait till you have an opinion, oops sorry, that was one wasn't it? did i sound patronising or condecending? sorry!!!

i'll admit being rude to an elder today but then he flicked me, then followed me home to start an arguement on my doorstep, thats called "asking for it"

i just thought Mr. org was a very polite well mannered chap, thats all, i might even give him an invite to the stargate, but its where all the rude people are
general jack o'niell

Postby spangles » Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:15 pm

general jack o'niell wrote: its where all the rude people are

Youd get on with my husband

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

spangles
spangles

Postby daftdog » Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:45 pm

general jack o'niell wrote:i might even give him an invite to the stargate, but its where all the rude people are

Mind and PM malky when they are all there together General, so that he can close the IRIS and keep them there :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :P

general jack o'niell wrote:brought up to call adults by their surname, address them as Mr. or Mrs open doors for ladies and prampushers <.................> say please and thank you all that stuff which is rarely seen nowadays, i like to think if i'm over polite and others don't respond then thats their loss.

I know what you mean there general.. I get black affronted by the attitude of the great many nowadays. Its not just the youngsters either. i've lost count of the times i have given up my seat near the back of the local bus here and given it to an elderly or infirm passenger when there are people at the front who could have done it and made things a lot easier for the person i gave my seat to.

How many times have we all eaten chips, chips n curry sauce or chow mein etc in the main street or longrow after a good night out and still managed to wander the 10 - 20 yards to deposit the empty container in the bin, when nowadays the bin is called "wherever i am standing AND drop". I was constantly being referred to as "scotch mist" the last time i lived in the wee toon, after i had call to utter those words to i spotting teen leaning against the bin outside the old BT building across from the Argyll, who's aim must have been off, as his lunch rubbish somehow managed to be deposited in the direction of AP Taylors :?

Maybe its time to rewrite the ABC books and start with A is for Aid, B is for Bin, C is for Courtesy etc :)

Politeness and good manners are dying... its a sad fact of life now.. :cry:
daftdog
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby campbeltown.org » Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:17 am

Hi. Just a gentle reminder that www.campbeltown.org is still available for sale. Kind regards
campbeltown.org
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Postby daftdog » Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:51 pm

campbeltown.org wrote:Hi. Just a gentle reminder that www.campbeltown.org is still available for sale. Kind regards

Maybe you should stick a price tag on it... might get a few bites that way.. :)
daftdog
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby campbeltown.org » Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:29 pm

I would accept the best offer over £500
campbeltown.org
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Postby daftdog » Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:20 am

campbeltown.org wrote:I would accept the best offer over £500

Sorry, i mistakenly thought you were selling the domain name... not the actual town itself :lol:

I personally can't see someone paying that for the domain name, as i can't see the benefit in owning it commercially as its a bit to localised.

But, good luck to ya... 8)
daftdog
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

PreviousNext

Return to For Sale