GARDEN BENCH

If there is anything you need please list on here...keep it clean!

GARDEN BENCH

Postby charlie33 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:04 pm

HI, IM LOOKING FOR A GARDEN BENCH, EITHER JUST THE BENCH OR A PICNIC STLYE TABLE AND BENCH, OR ANY KIND OF WOODEN GARDEN FURNITURE, IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING OR KNOW OF SOMEONE SELLING ANYTHING ALONG THESE LINES ID APPRECIATE IT, THANKS XXX
charlie33
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Re: GARDEN BENCH

Postby Isa » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:20 pm

charlie33 wrote:if you know of someone selling anything along these lines I'd appreciate it

Charlie, you can buy one in town in The Factory shop or McArthurs Garden Shop. Argos deliver here so do Tesco. You can also go and collect at Dobbie's, B&Q or Homebase in Oban.
Isa
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby charlie33 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:29 pm

Hi Isa, thanks, but we searched the whole town, the factory shop and mcarthurs etc, no one has a bench, i just thought id rather buy locally before i start shopping online but they didnt have anything, but thanks xx
charlie33
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Postby Isa » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:44 pm

I think you order it from the Factory Shop catalogue and they deliver it to the town but I don't suppose that's much use if you want it soon. How about the Employability team? I think their office is down the pier and they do sheds and erect them or at least they did not that long ago. I think it's Ann Gallacher who deals with customers?
Isa
Active Poster
Active Poster

Return to Wanted