Call Centre

Forum publicising and discussing local issues and news in general.

Postby John A » Thu Jul 21, 2005 4:30 pm

Not a white elephant Davie.

Interview with Peirse Flynn and Ken Abernethy today on Argyll FM at 4pm confirming that the call centre is indeed going to get started, 50 jobs by the end of September with a total of around 115 when it is fully operational. If you missed the interview will be aired again between 5 & 6pm also after the news at 6pm. and 7pm. and probabaly tomorow after the news at various times "Stay tuned"!
John A
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby 4th gen Suthen' » Thu Jul 21, 2005 4:38 pm

Holy Smoke John A good news indeed......thank goodness Livingston did not get relegated....

You get all the good news on "that" radio... :wink: :lol:
4th gen Suthen'
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby DMS Graphics » Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:02 pm

Excellent news !!

Will everybody have to be trained to speak with a Pakistani Accent :D
DMS Graphics
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Postby Ship called Dignity » Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:53 pm

Ranald wrote:
Davie P wrote:Nearly August now - is this just another White Elephant?

Keep your eyes peeled, but I don't think you'll be seeing any elephants!

I'm surprised people have to ask to be told - why don't people post their news? :wink:

Ranald - 'keep yer eyes peeled' :lol: - read it here first. :P But will look forward to reading this in the courier when I get home tomorrow night! :wink:

Isn't this a great idea - sitting in a pub (don't tell Jean :!: ) in Glasgow on the Internet. :lol: I suggested this to a local publican recently and he laughed at me! 8)

Back to the topic - yes - fantastic news! In fact superb!! :D
Last edited by Ship called Dignity on Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ship called Dignity
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Malky » Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:11 pm

Davie P wrote:Isn't this a great idea - sitting in a pub (don't tell Jean :!: ) in Glasgow on the Internet. :lol: I suggested this to a local publican recently and he laughed at me! 8)

Every bar I was in (and there were a few :shock: ) in the village where we holidayed in France had a computer for Internet access. Several restaurants and cafes had Internet access, even the pizza takeaway shop had one. What's wrong here?

Malky
Malky
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby 4th gen Suthen' » Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:44 pm

Davie, obvious you are posting from a bar......mega smilies man...sure sign...............sure yi know...........

Despite me spending a very pleasant 2 hours in a party caravan at the shore tonight you wil note there are very few smilies in this posting...in fact none..............so there :roll: well just the one..more than one dram right enough.....looking forwrad to the cricket tomorrow though.....Gillespie and Gilchrist..........
4th gen Suthen'
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby John A » Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:23 pm

For the latest news on the recruitment and training at the call centre Ken Abernethy from AIE recorded another interview on Argyll Fm. The interview will be broadcast after the news at 5,6, & 7pm today. Recruitment and training adverts start on Monday 1st August.
Stay Tuned!
Last edited by John A on Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
John A
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby campbel » Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:33 pm

John A,

Any chance of getting some details on here?
campbel
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby John A » Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:20 pm

I will see what I can do Campbel. Might be Monday though before I get finished advert through to me.
John A
Active Poster
Active Poster

Previous

Return to Local News and Issues