Campbeltown & the Sirolli Institute

Forum publicising and discussing local issues and news in general.

Campbeltown & the Sirolli Institute

Postby Nancie » Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:02 pm

Pam Galbraith from Carradale (Maureen Johnson's sister) has been discussing the above with Les Oman and myself for several months. Ernesto Sirolli has created Enterprise Facilitation which puts forward a person centred approach to economic development. It aims to be 'a catalyst for renewed community pride and civic spirit'. There could be a lot of money for the area although we would have to raise some ourselves.

Pam felt that Campbeltown would be a good candidate for this approach and has been working very hard behind the scenes to get us included in the possible areas for development.

Enterprise Facilitation is now supported by the Scottish Executive, Scottish Enterprise, Highlands and Islands Enterprise, Communities Scotland and the Scottish Executive and they are bringing Ernesto Sirolli to Glasgow on September 2 to give a talk to communities represented followed by workshops.

I will be attending myself and Pam has asked me for the names of anyone interested in going to Glasgow on September 2. Please get in touch if you want to hear more about this. It could be a great opportunity for Campbeltown. For further information www.sirolli.com

Nancie
Nancie
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Postby John S » Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:41 pm

Love to come Nancie,
John S
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby LO » Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:35 pm

Direct link to Scottish events

www.furtherinformation.info