Glasgow Rangers ..

Post here if you have anything general about sport whether in Kintyre or the world!

Glasgow Rangers ..

Postby Dunn » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:31 am

Coming from Glasgow myself i go to every game home & away .
And i'm not looking forward to next season at all , So far we've lost Key first team players .
And young Danny Wilsons just left to Liverpool for a fee of 2 million upfront rising to 5 after appearances .

I wish Rangers would get the finger out and spend whatever money we have , Now we only have 13 senior players .. Not the way a club should be !!
Dunn
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Re: Glasgow Rangers ..

Postby gizmo » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:06 pm

Got to admit this year doesnt look good at all. By the look of it Celtic are in no better trim. Scottish football is in the worst state ever. :(
gizmo
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby Ninja Mania » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:51 pm

gizmo wrote:By the look of it Celtic are in no better trim. :(

White stick and dark glasses time for you me think's. Or in layman's term's Giz,,,, yur erse.
Ninja Mania
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Jock Strap » Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:39 pm

gizmo wrote:Got to admit this year doesnt look good at all. By the look of it Celtic are in no better trim. Scottish football is in the worst state ever. :(

Depends on how you look at it Gizmo. If the state of Scottish Football is purely about Rangers and Celtic then, yes, things are not rosey. However, if not then perhaps things couldn't be better! :D
Jock Strap
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby blueboyno1 » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:33 am

As a life long Rangers fan i also fear the worse this year .I cannot under stand what is happening ,The deal for Wilson is in reality only £2mill ,all Liverpool needs to do is keep him on the bench for x ammount of games and the other £3mill is out the window .There is something rotten at Ibrox just now and i just can't fathom out what yet .I get managers letters straight from Ibrox,as i am sure lots of fans do .When Boyde was leaving i had a letter stating that W/S had offered him more money than anyone else was earning or would be earning at Ibrox this year and still he left.For someone who declared that the only team in the world he ever wanted to play for was Rangers this to me does not add up .To brag about signing Davy Weir for another year was just a joke,certainly he has been a great servant for Rangers ,but he is getting older and slower all the time and if they think they are going to try and win the SPL let alone progress in the Champions league with the likes of him they are kidding themself or more to the point kidding the supporters,It's an odds on cert that Bougerah will be ofsky next.

Lennon is trying to buy the SPL and if it comes down to money and signings then they have already won it .
blueboyno1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby John » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:48 pm

Lennon is trying to buy the SPL and if it comes down to money and signings then they have already won it .

Is that not what Souness/Advocaat done at Rangers? I think that is now why they are in this sorry mess of having to sell.
John
John
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Return to Sport Chit Chat