McFadden to Birmingham?

Post here if you have anything general about sport whether in Kintyre or the world!

McFadden to Birmingham?

Postby A Horse called Juan Face » Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:30 am

5.5 million?
McLeish must be really keen.
Sean eternos los laureles que supimos conseguir, que supimos conseguir.
Coronados de gloria vivamos... ¡o juremos con gloria morir!,
A Horse called Juan Face
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby general jack o'niell » Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:10 pm

no he's not, if he was a keen yin he'd be away to the african nations cup, wouldn't he?
general jack o'niell

Postby bill » Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:11 pm

Had to think about that for 5 seconds :lol: :lol: :lol:
I know my Summer'll never come
I know I'll cry until my dying day has come
Let the Winter roll along
I've got nothing left but song
bill
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Stone Cold aka Doags Bs » Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:27 pm

Ug. Everton have accepted the bid so now it's up to Faddy.
Stone Cold aka Doags Bs
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby general jack o'niell » Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:35 pm

money must be good, he would have been better off coming home, but then neither of the big two made any approach.

always thought there was a clash of personalities between him and moyes, seems the only reason he could never get a game in what is afterall just an average team, so now he can be a regular in a below average team, no better than hibs or kilmarnock when it comes to status, in other words, birmingham are a diddy team, he'll fit right in, it will be a career move similiar to robbie savage's move to derby
general jack o'niell

Postby Hadrians hiring! » Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:12 pm

general jack o'niell wrote:no he's not, if he was a keen yin he'd be away to the african nations cup, wouldn't he?

Ahhh general and you being so up on it normally - no longer the African Nations Cup anymore, they are making a big deal out of it being The Africa Nations Cup now. though most of the media havent complied.
And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
Hadrians hiring!
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby Sheik Yir Erse » Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:04 pm

...... and 10% of the transfer fee to Motherwell!
Sheik Baby Sheik (_/_) (_\_) (_/_) (_\_) (_/_) (_\_)
Sheik Yir Erse
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby sentrano » Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:16 pm

McLeish will try and turn Birmingham into his old Scotland team, hear hes after Fletcher as well. I suppose his tactics do suit the 'best league in the world', those tactics are 5 man midfield, one up front and hoof tactics, just like every team in the league does bar Man U, Arsenal and Chelsea.

Im really in a bitter mood today!! :lol: :lol:

along with my Keegan rant....I believe McLeish will be found out for what he really is in a year as well. McLeish is a very good man manager but his dealings in the transfer market are terrible and he has no tactical ability!

Juan Horse for next Scotland manager!!!!
sentrano
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby general jack o'niell » Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:08 pm

you had to go too far there, you express your opinion on two managers, open up their shortcomings for all to see, then you propse juan for next scotland manager? now thats a horse of a different colour, as long as they are not "old and beautiful"

Eck will do as well as any english manager currently plying his trade at the highest level, that is, finishing seventh or eigth in the league being seen as a success, he only has to be on par with harry redknapp to reach that level, he being the most successful "english" manager in the premiership. anybody that thought he'd go to brum and attain anything better than middle table and maybe the odd cup run is, was, fooling themselves, big fish, small pond, to small fish, big pond, tho he did play for fergie, so maybe a medium fish, a haddie maybe?

if he'd held on he could have got the Newcastle job, now they are a big club, supportwise they are, bit like a cult that believe the messiah will arrive any day, oh, they think he's here?

ach well, everyone knows geordies are thick, you see them being thick in dramas all the time, along with their wife beating, alkie gingerheided jock mates.
general jack o'niell

Postby sentrano » Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:53 pm

I wasnt totally slagging off McLeish, well a little. I was just pointing out (apart from Redknapp) English managers have 1 tactic and no idea how to build a club up to become better in the future. McLeish will fit in well with the Barclays 'anti football' Premiership!

Just while im in rant mode, Im sick of English managers complaining that they dont get given a chance to manage big teams and all the jobs go to foreigners!!! THATS BECAUSE THEY ARE RUBBISH!!! McLaren was a joke, Pearce wont do any better, Curbishley and Allardyce are average. Redknapp is the only good Emglish manager and he wont get the chance to manage a top team as hes now to old. They should stop moaning and take a leaf out of Moyes' book on how to build a club! Mon the Scots!! Christ Souness has a better record than any English manager at the moment, hes won trophies!!!

I wish Big Eck all the best, im not bitter about him leaving Scotland, I dont think he could do any more

Id like Juan as manager, he has a degree in World Soccer Magazine!! :lol: :lol:
sentrano
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby Rabmacd » Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:42 pm

Steve Coppell anyone?
Rabmacd
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Return to Sport Chit Chat