Celtic Champion

Post here if you have anything general about sport whether in Kintyre or the world!

Re: Celtic Champion

Postby Sheik Yir Erse » Sat May 24, 2008 9:26 am

The modfather wrote:As if the sfa would have said no to the games being put off, celtic had already caused enough song and dance about the season being extended.

Modfather - what has any of this to do with the SFA? If you are going to accuse anyone of anything, at least have the knowledge to accuse the correct organisation :roll:

I'll ask the question again - if Celtic had asked for the game to be postponed - how would this have stopped Rangers getting beat 2-0 by Aberdeen on Thursday?

The season had already been extended to suit Rangers, people's holiday plans had already been re-arranged once already to suit Rangers. At the end of the day everyone in the league played the same number of games in the same amount of time. You can go on blaming everyone else for losing the league, but quite simply (just like Celtic in 2003) your team ran out of legs in the closing stages after having played an incredible amount of games. Rangers took 12 points from their last 9 games. I know it's sore, Celtic have been there twice in the last 5 years, but as everyone in football finds out - for both good and bad - what goes around comes around.
Sheik Baby Sheik (_/_) (_\_) (_/_) (_\_) (_/_) (_\_)
Sheik Yir Erse
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Re: Celtic Champion

Postby A Horse called Juan Face » Sat May 24, 2008 9:51 am

joe_ruesgen wrote:fair enough...'MON THE DONS!!!

...happy now?

i
im hoora happy
the best two nights of football ever
lets all laugh at john terry

ps this year i dont think the best team did win the league, but the year the helicopter changed direction i dont think the best team won that year either. sheik is right, karma is a bitch. And i know no one has said it but to those that say if aberdeen played that way all the time theyd be challenging, i say if rangers played that way all the time theyd be relegated. No point. George Lucas should be shot. Eric Cantona
goos night hahahahahaha
Sean eternos los laureles que supimos conseguir, que supimos conseguir.
Coronados de gloria vivamos... ¡o juremos con gloria morir!,
A Horse called Juan Face
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Previous

Return to Sport Chit Chat