Dancing on Ice

Have your say....

Dancing on Ice

Postby Govangirl » Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:36 pm

Great stuff! I hope you're enjoying it Roger! :lol: Wasn't wee Ray absolutely stoating?!!!!!!! I think Emmery will improve and so will Underwood (and great eye candy for the ladies! :wink: ). Sorry but Tosh needs to go!!
Blow away the dreams that tear you apart
Blow away the dreams that break your heart
Blow away the lies that leave you nothing but lost and brokenhearted
Govangirl
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Re: Dancing on Ice

Postby Ags » Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:52 pm

We are hooked already too and at least it's a Sunday night when the social calendar is less likely to interfere with our viewing :D - we liked Ray, Ellory, Michael and Graeme.....can't agree more that there is great eye candy for the girls this year!! Donal has lost 3 stone already with his training!! Can we please have an ice rink where woolies used to be :lol: :lol:
Ags
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby Govangirl » Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:01 pm

Ags wrote: Ellory,

Oops! :oops: Must have been the ginger wine! Aye, him!
Govangirl
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby linda_j » Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:12 pm

Todd should have been voted off tonight as he was the worst out of them all.... but thats the public voting for ya.....
linda_j
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby numberplease » Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:48 pm

Loved Dancing on Ice tonight, but wish they weren`t copying the Beeb and having all men the first week and all women the next. I think that Michael Underwood is very gutsy coming back for another go after breaking his ankle last year, Ray Quinn was fabulous, Ellery was very good, the others, apart from Todd, were OK. Alright, so Todd was the worst and by rights should have gone, but he obviously has lots of fans, and there`s still room for him to improve. Little Ray reminded me of Chris Fountain last year, he also gave a brilliant first performance. Now looking forward to the girls next week.
numberplease
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby LANDROVER ROGER » Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:06 pm

Govangirl wrote:Great stuff! I hope you're enjoying it Roger! :lol: Wasn't wee Ray absolutely stoating?!!!!!!! I think Emmery will improve and so will Underwood (and great eye candy for the ladies! :wink: ). Sorry but Tosh needs to go!!

No Comment!Still got the gag on from previous posts Miss. :wink:
LANDROVER ROGER
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Govangirl » Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:28 pm

Well, not as exciting as the men although I don't think anyone was as bad as Todd! I reckon Melinda might go tonight. Jessica whoever she is was brilliant.
Govangirl
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby numberplease » Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:22 pm

You`re right there Govangirl, not as thrilling as last week, but enjoyable all the same. We were correct as to who would be in the skate off, and also about who should be going. I know that Coleen got the lowest marks, but really didn`t deserve to be marked quite so low. Jessica was very good, but they did mention that she briefly trained for another TV skating competition, so she has skated before, albeit briefly. I`m looking forward to them all being together next week, my money`s still on Ray to win.
numberplease
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Govangirl » Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:13 pm

OMG, that was the funniest moment ever when poor Todd went off the ice!!!!!! I'm laughing so much!!!! Unbelievable!!!! :lol: Even so, surely he has to go this week though?
Govangirl
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby linda_j » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:27 am

Todd stays for another week.... I agree GG it has to be the funniest skating ive ever saw.... :lol:
linda_j
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby numberplease » Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:00 am

I know that by rights Todd should have gone this week, but he`s enhancing the programme in his own way. Tonight was hilarious! Coleen has improved a lot, as has Melinda. I think that after Todd, the next worse was a tie between Donal and Zoe. Ray continues to delight.
numberplease
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Ags » Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:04 pm

Todd was absolutely hilarious and I'm sure that's one of these tv moments which will be shown for years to come!! :lol:
I was a lady of leisure this morning and had the telly on in the house. Philip Schofield was laughing his socks off about it! Todd was meant to skate off and come back on again - with 2 security staff ready to turn him around but because he tripped he went flying towards them and landed at their feet in a heap :lol: They did well to get him back out again!!
Ruthie and Jason were bugging me last night! Poor Nicky was getting grief for handing out 4s and 4.5s then Zoe nearly fell over right in front of the judges and what did Ruthie and Jason give her but 4s or 4.5s :twisted:
Colleen really improved and Ray was fabulous!!
Ags
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby Govangirl » Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:11 pm

Yes, I agree, Ray's a wee darling! And I guess you're right numberplease, Todd gives it real character. And yes Ags, we'll be seeing that clip for years to come. What a belly-laugh! Actually, Jason has annoyed me from the start - he's so RUDE! He doesn't need to be so personal.
Govangirl
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby numberplease » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:39 pm

Well, it`s time for Todd to go, much as I like him. It`s a shame for better skaters to have to leave first. Of the 2 in the skate off, I thought that Michael was the best, but the judges obviously didn`t agree with me. I`m pleased that Donal got to stay in, despite the fall, even professionals fall occasionally, and the rest of his performance was great. And I don`t think that Roxanne deserves the low marks and derisory comments that she`s getting. Looking forward to next week!
numberplease
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Govangirl » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:51 pm

I agree numberplease - he's going to be another John Sergeant. He really doesn't get better either! I agree Michael was better too and was really surprised at the result.
I often want to strangle Justin and it was great when the audience shouted him down! :lol:
Govangirl
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Next

Return to Forum on Films, Music, TV, Books etc