Wow !

As title but stay within the bounds of the Acceptable Use Policy.

Wow !

Postby Iain » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:00 am

ONLY for adult viewing !!!!!

2 APACHE HELICOPTERS KILL A PLATOON OF TALIBAN (Helping the Taliban on their road to their 72 virgins)
These guys take great care to leave the women and children safe in the tents.
That night vision takes awhile to get used to and the way they can sparkle laser beams is fantastic!
Iain
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Re: Wow !

Postby Mod8 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:22 pm

I have removed the link from this.

For those interested in seeing people being killed during the course of war then there's a site called liveleak.com which broadcasts unedited video feeds that people have uploaded.

If you pop along there and search for some of the content of Iain's post you'll see a whole host of people being killed.

Bear in mind you may also see British soldiers being killed in the line of duty.

If felt it only fair to warn people what they might be clicking on. Proceed at your own risk.
Mod8
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Iain » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:32 pm

Thanks !
Iain
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby Rockape » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:03 pm

So Iain, after looking at your profile I have just one question.....Are you going to include the scenes you describe in your next children's story?! :?
Rockape
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Postby Iain » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:21 pm

Rockape wrote:So Iain, after looking at your profile I have just one question.....Are you going to include the scenes you describe in your next children's story?! :?

Why not..., great idea ! :wink: Thanks !
Didn't think about that..., especially as they have jolly worse things going on with their Playstations ! As such, the majority of them could probably teach the army a thing or two !!
Iain
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Return to General Chit Chat