Kintyre Blue Mile (Help Please)

As title but stay within the bounds of the Acceptable Use Policy.

Kintyre Blue Mile (Help Please)

Postby Delphinus_Dreams » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:42 pm

I haven't posted this in the events section as I haven't quite got that far yet :?
You know those moments when you have a great idea?
Well, I saw the Blue Mile events on my twitter feed and checked out the events on their map and thought it would be great to see Kintyre on there....

The great news is, now we are! :D

The problem is, I'm running out of time and I need your help.
I registered an event with no discussion with anyone else and no real plan, other than organising some fun around the coast.
I thought it would be a great way of raising funds for marine conservation while showcasing the beauty of Kintyre at the same time.
So far the only firm plan is me, and hopefully a few others will be kayaking around Tarbert harbour.
It would be fantastic if others had ideas for things to do for the blue mile up and down Kintyre, the more people that get involved the better it will be.

Because I've left it so late in the day I've also decided to offer any Kintyre business that sponsors The Kintyre Blue Mile 2014 an article on the website as a thank you.

There's more info on the site, with links to the main blue mile event page http://www.kintyrebluemile.co.uk/

I hope to raise funds this year, and go on with far more organised plans next year to build the site up with news of fun events, stunning pictures and local activities.

That's the plan, I've not got very far yet!

Any help, ideas and of course sponsors very welcome. :)
Delphinus_Dreams
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Return to General Chit Chat