Hello

As title but stay within the bounds of the Acceptable Use Policy.

Hello

Postby Dan Dair » Sun Jul 24, 2005 10:56 pm

I'm not registered! :lol:
Dan Dair

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:22 pm

And I logged out

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:19 am

The idea of this forum is to see if any of the people who are not registered will post.

Please post anything you like - you don't have to be registered! 8) (well for now anyway! :wink: )

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:09 pm

Just goes to show you all want to be registered!

Postby Malky » Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:21 pm

I guess that there are 2 types of people in this world - those that post messages and those that don't :roll: :wink: :?

Malky
Malky
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby guest » Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:27 am

There all feared of bubbly :evil: [/img]

Postby Marengo » Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:32 am

Neil said a while back that there is "bad karma" on this site.

He is right.

Some folk are feared o' Bubbly Jock I am sure....he is a beast :twisted:

Aye an' proud o' it tae...........
Marengo

Postby Doodly Doo » Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:19 am

Yes - I'm the same. Some very good posts and topics on here but often end up going in the wrong direction due to daft comments and remarks! :shock: :twisted:
Doodly Doo

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:57 am

Doodly Doo wrote:Yes - I'm the same. Some very good posts and topics on here but often end up going in the wrong direction due to daft comments and remarks! :shock: :twisted:

The use of the phrase "wrong direction" suggests that their is a "right direction". If all the topics went in the "right direction" there would be no need for the forum would there? If you feel strongly about a particular direction you can influence it by posting! As for daft comments and remarks, all human life is here. A few people have voiced their dislike of the Carradale Thread because they "don't understand it". That doesn't stop it being the most popular thread on the site by a long chalk.

topics

Postby gobbler » Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:12 am

Doodly Doo wrote:Yes - I'm the same. Some very good posts and topics on here but often end up going in the wrong direction due to daft comments and remarks! :shock: :twisted:

Good for yoo, doodly doo I've been saying that all along.

bubbly
gobbler

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:18 pm

It's a public forum afterall so it's bound to go in various directions.

Postby Malky » Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:38 pm

Actually, I tend to agree with Doodle Doo. How many topics actually stay on the original subject? Admittedly, I'm probably as guilty as anyone at taking a thread off topic :roll: :wink: But I do think Doodle doo has a valid point here.

It's a public forum afterall so it's bound to go in various directions.

And that's why there should be different threads.

Malky
Malky
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby guest » Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:44 pm

At the end of the day. A forum is all about exchanging views and opinions. You are never going to please everyone. Some people just like to chirp more than others about various issues.

Sage and un'ion

Postby Bernard Mathewes » Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:31 am

Got a phone call from an undercover agent that there was a sy'cooo turkey loose in the wee toon.So have arranged for the boy's to pay a visit

Buteefull :evil: :evil: :evil:
Bernard Mathewes

Postby Gale » Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:12 pm

The turkey has a satirical wit. Keeps the forum sharp. When he gobbles, talk back! Don't be intimidated.
Gale

Next

Return to General Chit Chat