The Tartan Podcast Spotlights The Twisted Melons

As title but stay within the bounds of the Acceptable Use Policy.

The Tartan Podcast Spotlights The Twisted Melons

Postby StephenJ » Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:36 am

The Tartan Podcast http://www.tartanpodcast.com/ is the number one podcast for new music in Scotland. One of the top music podcasts worldwide, it has thousands of listeners who make it their priority to check out the best in new music.

The Twisted Melons are the current featured Spotlight artist on The Tartan Podcast. The show features two tracks from current album "Deadly and Amazing" and a new live track. The host, Mark Hunter also mentions Kintyre and plays a tune at the start of the show that should be familiar to most....

The band were also featured in last week's Sleepy Sunday show, with "The Greatest Things" from the "Gandhi" EP being played on a very appropriate weekend (a very sad anniversary).

The Tartan Podcast shows are available for free download from iTunes, iPodder and from the Tartan Podcast website

Recent Reviews

The Twisted Melons…what musical genius…ever since I first heard them on your show, I have not stopped playing their music….I bought the first CD they sold to someone in the States and several people I know have gone and bought the CD after hearing mine. You never tire of their sound.

Al Saiz, Podcasting and Me, Rhode Island, New York

Jaw-droppingly great Campbeltown band. Superb use of technology to deliver a perfect eclectic mixtures of sounds. Their music is best described as art pop, psychedelic metal, electronic noise and progressive rock. A must see/hear band.

Flat2M Promotions, Glasgow
StephenJ
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Return to General Chit Chat