Very small fruit trees and other elaborate meaningless piffl

As title but stay within the bounds of the Acceptable Use Policy.

Very small fruit trees and other elaborate meaningless piffl

Postby E Mc » Fri Sep 09, 2005 8:56 pm

Ach, so we'll be seeing you all soon at the Hugh Trowsers bash in Carradale then? There's a fine few coming up from the low counties to support this grand band, and I know that Hugh and the boys whine at the moon pining for the 24th to arrive. It's like waiting for Christmas. Everyone's enjoying reading this site, and the vernacular in particular.

Keep it pungent,
Ellie
Gar the Gree
E Mc
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Re: Very small fruit trees and other elaborate meaningless p

Postby Bobbly Juck » Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:33 pm

E Mc wrote:I know that Hugh and the boys whine at the moon. Ellie

The boys might be in luck

Bobbly Juck, legendary Tunnag Shrink at your disposal.
Unburden yourselves by taking a walk down by the river with yours truly.

I'm doing special consultations that weekend if I'm not too done in from the race. My track record is second to none in these parts - Gary cured, Morenish in recovery and Big Moogs ready to embark on a course (sorry that last one's still supposed to be confidential)

Just ask for the Wee Church - I'm in the cupboard second shelf down.
Group rate available on request or bring the acoustics and we can get a nice wee sing-song going on the Left Bank.
There's nae water under the bridge!
Bobbly Juck
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Postby The Heidless Horseman » Fri Sep 09, 2005 11:03 pm

This dammt rain is back with a vengance. That'll be it for the winter no doubt. I had decided it was time to head off for the equine Tir nan Og for a few months (I have a bit of a timeshare there) before my fetlocks seize with the cold.

However I just heard that the Hugh Trowsers Band are visiting the wee village and thought I'd better stay back for a few more days. Surely it can't be the same Hugh Trowsers that I knew way back in the days of Sorley Boy McDonnell? That would make him about 450 years old! In fact, one thing I'm still strong on is dates, and I'm pretty sure that his 450th birthday would fall on the 25th September 2005, so potentially a big night when the clock strikes midnight (if he's still up to it.)

Hugh Trowsers Band? It's not the first time I've heard that phrase.
Hoora man all together and daft with the muloogrum in him. Looking forward to the gig already. Mind you I'll need to have my wits about me as I'll not get a ticket. I'll maybe hide in the trees at the end of the Tinkers' Track and see if Hugh recognises me. Might even get on the guest list. That'd put Bochan Mor's gas at a peep!

Happy 450th, Hugh!

P.S. I had nothing to do with them posters where you're wearing the hellish looking suits, and that's a fact.
Aye, the Badness is in me!
The Heidless Horseman
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Postby Kintyre Lad » Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:13 am

Saw the posters too - cracking piece of art work and was laughing when I read Heidless Horseman! :lol:

http://www.the-carradale-goat.co.uk/clips/trowsers2.jpg
Kintyre Lad
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Postby GarySutherland » Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:40 pm

Yes, excellent artwork and some great in-jokes.

Can't wait to see what the www.bochannation.com website looks like.

Cheers
Gary
GarySutherland
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Return to General Chit Chat