Hoots the Scoop?

As title but stay within the bounds of the Acceptable Use Policy.

Hoots the Scoop?

Postby hoots the scoop » Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:52 pm

By kind permission of the board - Hoots the scoop has been added as the newest member of the board.

The account is a generic account with a number of users having access and password rights to this account.

The purpose is to allow news etc to be added to the board without anyone knowing who posts - this obviously includes those who can log on as hoots the scoop! 8)

If you would like to be considered for access rights to this account please PM Hoots the Scoop.

Hopefully topics will be a plenty!
hoots the scoop
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby Admin3 » Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:41 pm

Aha, so you are registered. I believe there is about 6 people with access rights so should be interesting! :-)

Here is one - I see some numpty put in the window in the Corner House Coffee Bar in Bolgam Street during the night.

There is a £250 reward if anyone can help find who done this.

Really is shocking that someone should do this.

Spoke to David today and he was rightly cheesed off about this - he spent from 3am to 6.30 am cleaning up! :evil:
Admin
Admin3
Site Admin
Site Admin

pension age

Postby hoots the scoop » Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:33 pm

The latest news that the retirement age is to be raised to 67 could be seen as another way of supporting the unemployed and the benefit system.

I am amazed at the number of invalidity cars running around this small town with no invalids in them and the number of youngish people walking about with sticks seems to be multiplying. Are they dishing these walking aids out with the Giro?
hoots the scoop
Active Poster
Active Poster

Return to General Chit Chat