Name Calling

As title but stay within the bounds of the Acceptable Use Policy.

Name Calling

Postby Bochan Mor » Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:44 pm

Dear Doctor, what's the world coming to when you have to go and produce your documents, because another man has purloined yer family silver.

Didn't realise until now that yer faither registered my birth bubbly. Just goes to show. I wonder if this is copyrighted to yer faither?

Gary's been busy all afternoon stripping all the photos that he doesn't own the copyright to, off the Goat site..... I thought that he had been a wee bit too hasty myself, as all he's got left is a picture of the quay and a dolphins fin.

I was still considering letting him have mine. Only if he acknowledged the family connection of course. ....... Per Bochan Mor would do nicely!
Bochan Mor (Son of Bochan Morar)

Copyright: Bochan Mor & less of his Cohorts at the Monument
Bochan Mor
Active Poster
Active Poster

Trumpton Photies.......................................

Postby Ticketty Boo! » Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:41 am

or should it be Carrawhale??????????

Not sure if this is a windup or somebody chenerally has the hump with Gary, but I spent last night showing his site, and photos to relatives from across the globe. Many of them had been to Trumpton in bygone days of yore. As a result, eight of them decided to holiday in Carrawhale next summer.
The idea of having all the pics available on one site is great. The Goat site is not for profit - so what's the problem?
Ye'll huv hud yer tea?
Ticketty Boo!
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby The Heidless Horseman » Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:00 pm

Well this is a tricky one right enough.

As Tickety Boo rightly says, The Carradale Goat has become a magnet for expats, old lovers of the wee village and by all accounts a whole new styall of adherents. Indeed the re-appearance of Whips and Jingles makes me wonder if we are even in for a revival of Bagwanism after so many years of silence?

However, for once I can see the Bochan's point about his photos although I believe it is more down to him not receiving any recognition than a genuine grievance about copyright. After all, bochans are not exactly renowned for their own probity as the residents of the village know only too well. Having now clinically proven to all who are interested that he is quite clearly Bochan Mor and no-one else (more's the pity!) I see that in his own clumsy way, he has even offered an olive branch of sorts to Gary. Acceptance of this would clear the way for the pictures to go back up, even if it means acknowledging the twisted one.

My advice, nay, plea to Gary is get 'em back up there pronto!

The Carradale Goat is doing a great job promoting the village to a global audience and you shouldn't let the odd misanthropic Bochan deflect you from your path.

The Heidless Horseman says "Go, Gary, go!" :wink:
Aye, the Badness is in me!
The Heidless Horseman
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Re: Name Calling

Postby GarySutherland » Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:12 pm

Bochan Mor wrote:I was still considering letting him have mine. Only if he acknowledged the family connection of course. ....... Per Bochan Mor would do nicely!

No worries, I'll load the two pictures back on this evening.

Cheers
Gary
GarySutherland
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby morenish » Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:39 pm

got you now bochan
that birth certificates a forgery
see no.10 "date and place of parents marriage" no way do i believe that

you are what you are my boy!
if i'm spared
morenish
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby morenish » Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:45 pm

an mach á seó to you too! :lol:
if i'm spared
morenish
Active Poster
Active Poster

Bochan Morenish

Postby Bochan Mor » Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:41 pm

morenish wrote:got you now bochan
that birth certificates a forgery
see no.10 "date and place of parents marriage" no way do i believe that

you are what you are my boy!

Now Morenish, you can pick your freends, but not yer relatives. Don't you be denying the bochan in you. We all know what you are.

As heid the ball says, you can shut yer curtains, but ye cannae pull the metaphoric blinds on the rest of us bochans. Even shutting yer eyes, plugging yer ears and sticking yer head in a potato drill won't help.

I hope yer wifes naw reading this, cos the penny will drop like a slate through the erse of a glass bucket as she realizes what's been going on all those years.

Those voices in her ear were all too real. Your imaginary friends on the tractor and the non-existant fields that you set off every day to plough; coupled with you sneaking up to the Roading for your weekly fix of 'bochan cheese.

I'm afraid its time for you to come out the closet Morenish ma lad!.
Bochan Mor (Son of Bochan Morar)

Copyright: Bochan Mor & less of his Cohorts at the Monument
Bochan Mor
Active Poster
Active Poster

Return to General Chit Chat