Members

As title but stay within the bounds of the Acceptable Use Policy.

Members

Postby Ship called Dignity » Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:20 pm

Help! Stop using hotmail accounts etc - I will not identify anyone who registers on the board - just ask Bochan Mor! :wink:
Ship called Dignity
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby bubbly jock » Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:36 pm

Mr Bubbly Jock
The Henhouse
Turkey Junction
Bernard Mathews Way
TRUMPTON

bubbly
Last edited by bubbly jock on Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bubbly jock

Re: Members

Postby Malky » Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:26 pm

Davie P wrote:Help! Stop using hotmail accounts etc - I will not identify anyone who registers on the board - just ask Bochan Mor! :wink:

What is the fascination some people have with remaining anonymous? What are they trying to hide? :?

Malky
Malky
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Re: Members

Postby Ship called Dignity » Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:50 pm

Malky wrote:
Davie P wrote:Help! Stop using hotmail accounts etc - I will not identify anyone who registers on the board - just ask Bochan Mor! :wink:

What is the fascination some people have with remaining anonymous? What are they trying to hide? :?

Malky

Sorry about that - I was in Glasgow last night and went to a pub to check out the board and activate a few accounts and was just cheesed off at someones attempt at a new account - username - then username@hotmail.com

Trying to get away from having to authenticate e-mails etc but these ones don't give me much choice... :?

I'll need to get someone else to Admin the board too as it's getting a bit much! :lol: :wink:
Ship called Dignity
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Return to General Chit Chat