Westport yesterday

As title but stay within the bounds of the Acceptable Use Policy.

Westport yesterday

Postby amron » Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:43 pm

Lovely day yesterday at Westport. This was looking towards Machrihanish. I have another to post still trying to work out putting photos on.Image
Last edited by amron on Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
amron
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby dgraves » Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:37 pm

Its a beauty, Amron! By the way, I like your idea about compiling a calendar from the winners of the monthly photos.
Dorian
dgraves
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby amron » Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:45 pm

Thanks dgraves
I took quite a few photos yesterday some were really nice there were loads of canoes and people in swimming.
Malky has given me tips on reducing the size so you don,t have to scoll. It will be trial and error till I get it right.
I thought that the calander would be a good idea and would make ideal christmas presents. I already do my own calanders of my own for family so I don,t mind offering Davie some help. :)
Don't know what i have done this time I shall see if I can make the picture smaller.
These photos were taken yesterday

This was people in swimming

hope these work out
Last edited by amron on Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
amron
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby Malky » Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:59 pm

amron wrote:Don't know what i have done this time I shall see if I can make the picture smaller.

Amron, you can still make the first picture smaller if you wish.

Change the picture to the size you want then upload it again to Photobucket. You will probably need to change its name to be different from the original as Photobucket will not allow 2 images with the same name in the same album.

Then in this thread, click the edit button in the top right of your first message. You can then change the link to the photo so it will now point to the new smaller one. Click preview to check it works and then click submit to finish.

One last thing, make sure you put your link to an image on a new blank line so the image is displayed correctly and doesn't get caught in any other text you have in your message.

Malky
Malky
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby amron » Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:24 pm

Thanks Malky
Hope this is the right size
Amron
amron
Active Poster
Active Poster

Return to General Chit Chat