Commercial Inn Website

As title but stay within the bounds of the Acceptable Use Policy.

Commercial Inn Website

Postby Ship called Dignity » Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:50 pm

Speaking of pubs I meant to say I did a re-design on the Commercial Inn's website.

Click The Commercial Inn

The Comm's site was one of the first ones I did and I was looking at it a couple of weeks ago and it looked naff so I decided to update it (especially since McK has got the link above his door!)

Anyway, please pop on and sign their guest book.

Watch out in future mind you as more photos of the staff and regulars will be added! 8)

On a serious note, if anyone wants an affordable website like this please give me a shout. The wife's maternity pay is starting to kick in! :wink:
Ship called Dignity
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Re: Commercial Inn Website

Postby ChrisA » Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:57 am

Davie P wrote:Speaking of pubs I meant to say I did a re-design on the Commercial Inn's website.

Click The Commercial Inn

The Comm's site was one of the first ones I did and I was looking at it a couple of weeks ago and it looked naff so I decided to update it (especially since McK has got the link above his door!)

Anyway, please pop on and sign their guest book.

Watch out in future mind you as more photos of the staff and regulars will be added! 8)

On a serious note, if anyone wants an affordable website like this please give me a shout. The wife's maternity pay is starting to kick in! :wink:

Can I suggest you/they try to add some pictures of the fairer sex? All the pics seem to imply this is a male only establishment - from a thankfully bygone era :roll: :lol:
ChrisA
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby hoots the scoop » Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:27 am

ChrisA wrote:Can I suggest you/they try to add some pictures of the fairer sex? All the pics seem to imply this is a male only establishment - from a thankfully bygone era :roll: :lol:

To be fair - under photos it does say

Don't worry! We don't all look like this! Please visit again as the camera is now out!

I'm sure the p will get some more photos added through time...
hoots the scoop
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby ChrisA » Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:34 pm

hoots the scoop wrote:
To be fair - under photos it does say

Don't worry! We don't all look like this! Please visit again as the camera is now out!

So, you're saying that there are better looking blokes too? :wink:
ChrisA
Active Poster
Active Poster

Return to General Chit Chat