le sas francais

Welcome to the House of Fun- try our puzzles, questions and heid burstin teasers! Please add yours!

le sas francais

Postby gray_marian » Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:31 pm

Two French paratroopers were seconded to the SAS for special training.

After the first day they met up in the bar. "Ah, Francois," asks one, "ow 'av you been doing?"

"Merde!" answers Francois. "I 'av 'ad ze most terrible day. Terrible! At seex zis morning I was woken by zis beeg 'airy sergeant. 'E dragged me out of bed and on to ze parade ground."

"And zen what 'appened?"

"I will tell you what 'appened! 'E made me climb urp zis seely leetle platform two metres off ze ground and zen 'e said "Jurmp!"

"And did you jurmp?"

"I did not. I told 'im - 'I am a French paratrooper. I do not jurmp Two metres. Eet is beneath my dignity'."

"And zen what 'appened?"

"Zen 'e made me climb urp zis seely leetle platform five metres off ze ground, and 'e said "Jurmp."

"And did you jurmp?"

"I did not. I told 'im - 'I am a French paratrooper. I do not jurmp five metres. Eet is beneath my dignity'."

"What 'appened zen?"

"Zen 'e made me climb urp zis rickety platform thirty metres above ze parade ground. 'E undid 'is trousers, took out zis enormous weely, and 'e said 'If you do not jurmp, I am going to steek zis right urp your burme!'"

"Sacre Bleu, mon ami. And did you jurmp?"

"A leetle, at ze beginning."
gray_marian
Active Poster
Active Poster

Return to House of fun