Millbank Tower

This forum provides an opportunity for people to debate and discuss the latest current events; to talk about what's going on in the world today and discuss what's behind the news headlines.

Re: Millbank Tower

Postby LANDROVER ROGER » Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:50 pm

Excellent post Govangirl.Just one point.What would you replace democracy with?
LANDROVER ROGER
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Govangirl » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:00 pm

Roger, I don't want it replaced with anything - I want it fixed!

In Hyde Park right now and reporting from the front line. They expected a hundred thousand peole but believe me, it's more than a million. It took us four hours to walk the three miles here but it was great!
Blow away the dreams that tear you apart
Blow away the dreams that break your heart
Blow away the lies that leave you nothing but lost and brokenhearted
Govangirl
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby LANDROVER ROGER » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:31 am

Govangirl wrote:Roger, I don't want it replaced with anything - I want it fixed!

In Hyde Park right now and reporting from the front line. They expected a hundred thousand peole but believe me, it's more than a million. It took us four hours to walk the three miles here but it was great!

Well done!Good for you!Were you the one that was dressed in black breaking the front window of Santander Bank? :lol:
LANDROVER ROGER
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Govangirl » Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:42 am

You see, you were another victim of a media hatchet job. :twisted: We took part in a 3 mile,looped, peaceful walk from the embankment to Hyde Park. This is NOT near Oxford Street where an anarchist splinter group attacked the banks and properties that contributed to the financial situation in the first place.

I am not a violent person. If you persist in questioning this, you better watch out that your Landrover is well protected tonight from a perpetrator dressed in black and carrying an axe. :lol:
Blow away the dreams that tear you apart
Blow away the dreams that break your heart
Blow away the lies that leave you nothing but lost and brokenhearted
Govangirl
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby LANDROVER ROGER » Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:55 am

"Media hatchet job".Very true.I watched quite a lot of the coverage and in my view too much time was devoted to the minority causing damage.Also does anyone else think that the Miliband speech was pointless?
LANDROVER ROGER
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Previous

Return to Current Affairs