What's Happening Now?

This forum provides an opportunity for people to debate and discuss the latest current events; to talk about what's going on in the world today and discuss what's behind the news headlines.

Keep Taking the Pills

Postby Snoddy » Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:39 am

Oh Dear,

I can only offer best advice, but if he refuses to take his medication, then who am I to preach?
Dr Snod Esq.

Two spoonfulls of Halibut-Liver Oil, Morning & Evening. You know the surgery hours, so don't bother me at any other time. I most certainly don't get paid enough.

Any resemblance to Snoddy's past and present are purely coincidental!
Snoddy
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Re: .

Postby ChrisA » Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:50 pm

Neil wrote:Dont be bitter( :wink: )chris they deserved it and i would like to congratulate citeh on winning the european /world/league/fa cup all in one day :roll: .

So is the general chat etc coming back on tonight? anybody?.......its like waiting for the firework display to start this :roll:

Yes, they were partying long into the night around here. Now they gotta get back to the relegation battle :lol: :lol: :lol:
ChrisA
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby Malky » Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:36 pm

Moving this to Speakers Corner as I think that's more appropriate for this style of banter now. :wink:

EDIT: :oops: Ok, so I accidentally put it in Local News but it's in Speakers Corner now :roll: No wonder Davie says he can't get the staff :wink:

Malky
Malky
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby general jack o'niell » Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:42 am

:roll:
Last edited by general jack o'niell on Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
general jack o'niell

Postby Sweltered » Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:01 am

They should never have been there in the first place, blah blah rookie quarterback blah blah
OOH did they knock down McCaigs folly.....
Sweltered
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Previous

Return to Current Affairs