Fukushima

This forum provides an opportunity for people to debate and discuss the latest current events; to talk about what's going on in the world today and discuss what's behind the news headlines.

Fukushima

Postby four eyes » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:31 pm

this one is going to run and run. The cover-up is immense.from US Navy personnel now suing their government, to those trying to monitor levels in California being stopped by the authorities. The fact that none of our media nor the wonderful BBC are willing or able to do any investigative journalism into this disaster explains the scope of the cover-up.fish caught in the vicinity of the plant are reported in Japan to be reading something like 12,400 becquerels per kilogram of radioactive cesium. That is seriously worrying.but hey there's no public health risk so we obviously have nothing to worry about. Remind me once again where do those nice tuna come from, you know the ones they sell Tesco's and Sainsbury's.
four eyes
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Re: Fukushima

Postby bill » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:14 am

four eyes wrote: Remind me once again where do those nice tuna come from, you know the ones they sell Tesco's and Sainsbury's.

NO NO NO NO NO I LOVE MY TUNA ROLLS AND SANNIES :shock:

Just as well I'm too old to be put off.Any harm that's done is done.You've got to die sometime from something. :roll:
I know my Summer'll never come
I know I'll cry until my dying day has come
Let the Winter roll along
I've got nothing left but song
bill
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Re: Fukushima

Postby four eyes » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:06 pm

bill wrote:
four eyes wrote: Remind me once again where do those nice tuna come from, you know the ones they sell Tesco's and Sainsbury's.

NO NO NO NO NO I LOVE MY TUNA ROLLS AND SANNIES :shock:

Just as well I'm too old to be put off.Any harm that's done is done.You've got to die sometime from something. :roll:

just say no!

http://www.globalresearch.ca/fukushima- ... tion/28870
four eyes
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Return to Current Affairs