Mikaeel Kular

This forum provides an opportunity for people to debate and discuss the latest current events; to talk about what's going on in the world today and discuss what's behind the news headlines.

Mikaeel Kular

Postby ultraviolet » Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:00 pm

So sad to hear the news that police have discovered the boyd of young Mikaeel Kular in Fife. One thing I wondered last night when watching the news and it mentioned the wee boy had not attended nursery since before Christmas because he was unwell was it ever established when he was seen last before he was reported missing?

What a sad end to life for a small child.
ultraviolet
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Re: Mikaeel Kular

Postby Govangirl » Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:53 pm

ultraviolet wrote:What a sad end to life for a small child.

So right Ultraviolet. When I read yesterday that he hadn't been to nursery or been seen for weeks I did wonder about the problem lying with the family . . . Tragic. I was moved by the mass coming together of a community and just feel so sad it has ended like this. Poor wee boy.
Blow away the dreams that tear you apart
Blow away the dreams that break your heart
Blow away the lies that leave you nothing but lost and brokenhearted
Govangirl
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby odds » Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:15 pm

ultraviolet wrote:it mentioned the wee boy had not attended nursery since before Christmas because he was unwell was it ever established when he was seen last before he was reported missing?

What a sad end to life for a small child.

That is quite incredible, my grandson(12) has just had 2 days off, which the school were notified of each day, and on the third day the Education Officer was at the house checking him up, this is despite a previous 100% attendance record practically every year since infants school.
Apparently they do it for all absentee cases now.
Probably different in Scotland though.

Pete.
odds
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Postby LANDROVER ROGER » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:51 am

I suppose that would depend on whether the nursery was a private one or not Odds.Such a tragic waste of a young life.
LANDROVER ROGER
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby four eyes » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:05 pm

the family was apparently very well known to social services, and due to the fact they had recently moved had dropped out of the system. In other words social services had lost track of them.
The ladies children were apparently the offspring of two different fathers, one of them a man who it is claimed had no contact with them.in other words a typical dysfunctional family.
One can only sympathise with the children and other family members.
Something has obviously gone tragically wrong in this case, leading to this turn of events.
four eyes
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby Govangirl » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:36 pm

four eyes wrote:The ladies children were apparently the offspring of two different fathers, one of them a man who it is claimed had no contact with them.in other words a typical dysfunctional family.

Four Eyes, most families are dysfunctional, it's the new normal BUT I know many families where the children have different fathers (and some never see Papa either) but these Mums don't harm their kiddies!!! :shock: You can't surely put this down to having two different fathers?
Govangirl
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby four eyes » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:15 pm

Govangirl wrote:
four eyes wrote:The ladies children were apparently the offspring of two different fathers, one of them a man who it is claimed had no contact with them.in other words a typical dysfunctional family.

Four Eyes, most families are dysfunctional, it's the new normal BUT I know many families where the children have different fathers (and some never see Papa either) but these Mums don't harm their kiddies!!! :shock: You can't surely put this down to having two different fathers?

I was merely stating the facts,i make no judgement whatsoever.Nor do i pass comment on anyone who chooses to live a particular lifestyle.
Oxford dictionary definition - 1,not operating normally or properly: 1.1,unable to deal adequately with normal social relations:
four eyes
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby Govangirl » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:25 pm

four eyes wrote:I was merely stating the facts,i make no judgement whatsoever.

I'm not having a go Four Eyes but if you're not judging, what is:

Your dictionary definition doesn't exactly help either.
Govangirl
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby four eyes » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:57 pm

Its not my definition its the Oxfords one.
I reiterate,i was stating facts,if you choose to interpret them as judgemental then i cannot help it. Are any of the things i said untrue? Slanted in any form?
Please note the last two lines.
Again no judgement of any kind is offered, or hinted at on my behalf.

My best wishes and love go out to you.Sorry if you have been offended or distress has been caused.
Regards Four Eyes
four eyes
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby gizmo » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:56 pm

sarcastic and judgemental then.
gizmo
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby four eyes » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:52 pm

any news on the claim that he was dismembered and stuffed in a suitcase? Or on this guy Mohammed Omar Abdi?
four eyes
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Return to Current Affairs