Working on my family tree

IF you want to find out more about the local history of Kintyre or post some interesting stories then here is the place! All contributors welcome! You can also check out the Historic Kintyre and Down Memory Lane websites.

Working on my family tree

Postby sorteddreams » Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:28 pm

I have been working on my family tree. During the search I came across a King that is in my tree and can not find any information on him. His name is Eochaid "the Poisonous" King Of Kintyre. Could any one help with information?
sorteddreams
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Postby gizmo » Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:11 pm

Not too sure but I heard a while back that Eochaids decendants are scattered to the four winds, leaving only the one in the town... He still lives in some style in charge of a smaller army :lol:
gizmo
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Re: Working on my family tree

Postby Tosh » Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:10 pm

sorteddreams wrote:I have been working on my family tree. During the search I came across a King that is in my tree and can not find any information on him. His name is Eochaid "the Poisonous" King Of Kintyre. Could any one help with information?

http://www.genealogy.theroyfamily.com/u ... .htm#a4950
Tosh
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Postby Sweltered » Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:54 pm

gizmo wrote:Not too sure but I heard a while back that Eochaids decendants are scattered to the four winds, leaving only the one in the town... He still lives in some style in charge of a smaller army :lol:

At least his family tree has branches :wink: :lol:
OOH did they knock down McCaigs folly.....
Sweltered
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Return to Local History and Discussion