Marshalls/Helpers required for MOKRUN 2007

Details and discussion on the Half Marathon and 10k race being held in Campbeltown on Sunday 29th May 2016 at 10.30am plus general discussion about running in Kintyre! Or visit their website at www.mokrun.com

Marshalls/Helpers required for MOKRUN 2007

Postby johnbarbour » Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:55 am

We are still on the lookout for adult volunteers to help with marshalling around both courses as well as helping around the finish area and with the fun run.

The arrangements for marshalling will be similar to last year. Marshalls are asked to meet at the Victoria Hall at 930am on race day when they will be issued with their marshalling instructions. Marshalling duties will continue until 130pm at the latest.

Could anyone who is able to help either leave their name and contact details on this thread or if they prefer email me to: johngbarbour@hotmail.com

Marshalls will be contacted again with further details of arrangements a week before the events.

Many thanks

John Barbour
johnbarbour
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby 4th gen Suthen' » Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:51 am

I think I may be volunteering to be a helper/marshall!
ImageImage
4th gen Suthen'
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Mary G » Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:33 pm

John

You can count me in again this year. Either as a marshal or deliverer of marshals around the course, as per last year.

Cheers
Mary
Mary G
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby johnbarbour » Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:08 pm

Cheers Mary G, will be in touch nearer the time with further details.

4th Gen that offer to help out sounds ominous- much rather see you hammering round the 10k route!!

Cheers

John
johnbarbour
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby johnbarbour » Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:00 pm

We are still on the lookout for adult volunteers to help with marshalling around both courses as well as helping around the finish area and with the fun run.

The arrangements for marshalling will be similar to last year. Marshalls are asked to meet at the Victoria Hall at 930am on race day when they will be issued with their marshalling instructions. Marshalling duties will continue until 130pm at the latest.

Could anyone who is able to help either leave their name and contact details on this thread or if they prefer email me to: johngbarbour@hotmail.com

Marshalls will be contacted again with further details of arrangements a week before the events.

Many thanks

John Barbour
johnbarbour
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby johnbarbour » Tue May 08, 2007 10:12 am

Many thanks

John Barbour
johnbarbour
Active Poster
Active Poster

Return to Mull of Kintyre Half Marathon and 10k Run