KWR runner wanted.

Details and discussion on the Half Marathon and 10k race being held in Campbeltown on Sunday 29th May 2016 at 10.30am plus general discussion about running in Kintyre! Or visit their website at www.mokrun.com

KWR runner wanted.

Postby Ninja Mania » Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:59 pm

Due to the unforeseen departure of one of our team members (may he find peace in his new home), a vacancy has arisen in our team the 4x4's for the Kintyre way relay run on the 1st of May.
We are looking for someone, male or female to take his place. The lucky applicant must be able to run the 15 mile or so leg on their own, without assistance and be able to be at their starting point by 7.15am ish.
The lucky applicant will also receive a 4x4 team running top for £15 :) and will have to enter and pay £20 to KWR for the privilage.
If you fit the criteria's above and would like to be part of our team, then please pm me. This available space will be very sought after, so it is essential that your dont delay in replying. We have a saying in our club, (if your not fast, you will be last), and noone remembers who is last, except themselves.

........................RSVP.....................
Ninja Mania
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Re: KWR runner wanted.

Postby DJD » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:46 pm

Just on the off chance,we need someone to run my leg of the KWR which is 6 miles, Carradale/Saddle and if you fancy running a quick 6 miles can you pm me and l will give you all the details of the team etc.
DJD
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Return to Mull of Kintyre Half Marathon and 10k Run