Soothend

Post your photos from around Kintyre. Scenery, events, personal, people, wildlife etc

Re: Soothend

Postby chrisduffy » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:04 pm

Nice pics Bobh, looks like it was a good day :) wish I could be there more often!

Tip, If you copy the IMG link in photobucket the pictures should show up on this site :)
chrisduffy
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Postby Bobh » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:58 pm

Cheers Chris,

Thanks for the tip. It was a fab day weather wise. The light was maybe too bright and with no clouds did not leave me much to work on. Just used my newish phone and uploaded. I've always wanted to get into photography and that's why I always comment on those pics posted on here. If you want pm me with some tips. :)
Bobh
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby chrisduffy » Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:03 pm

As you say Bobh, the sun has washed out the colours and detail a bit,you usually get better pics either early or late in the day,middle of the day light tends to be too harsh when it is sunny, what camera did you take them on?

http://school.photocritic.org/ This site has a free course that you can follow online,

ps glad to pass on any of my limited knowledge if you want to pm me any questions :)
chrisduffy
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Postby Bobh » Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:23 pm

Hi Chris,

Many thanks for the link. It's just what I've been looking for. The camera phone was a Samsung y which I think has 2m pixels. Going to maybe invest in a more suitable camera.

Will pm you and let you know how i'm getting on, and get some tips if that's okay.
Bobh
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby petewick » Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:03 pm

Smashers Bob.....
KGB
BALD AND EXPLOSIVE AN' JEEST GET THE BEER UP
petewick
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Return to Photos from around Kintyre