Calling all C.T.A

Fixtures, scores, details of your club etc - also see www.southkintyresportscouncil.com

Calling all C.T.A

Postby scotty » Sat Feb 12, 2005 2:25 pm

As some of you might know we are off to Italy at easter. To watch Scotland pull off an amazing victory :roll: . Could any S.S.C members give us help in getting 6 tickets. P.M me if you can help.

:wink: Thanks
Scotty
scotty
Active Poster
Active Poster

Italy

Postby Ship called Dignity » Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:28 pm

Scott,

As you know it is highly unlikely that I will be going now - :cry:

But I am applying for a ticket. I will definitely get one as I have 5 of the last 10 away games so....

I'll spread the word but you would be better going round all the boys and asking for their forms etc.

Of course, if the SFA are reading this I am not actually saying I am giving my ticket to anyone! :wink:

I also know someone who can get a hold of tickets for you in Italy if you want to go down that avenue.

Do you want to take the CTA flag? Wouldn't bother taking it to the game as it is too big but is always good to hang out hotel windows etc!

Good to see you posting!

'p'
Ship called Dignity
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby scotty » Sat Feb 12, 2005 8:36 pm

Thanks Davie

Willerton left our forms in at Hampden yesterday and was told that we are getting 10500 tickets with an option for more. So i think three of us will get ones . But if the S.F.A are reading this :roll: i was not suggesting we break the rules.

I am looking in to going to Norway in September via Prague(it's cheaper) so if anyone is interested please contact me.

Dunc's has elected himself as the flag carrier :shock: Davie if you come you can take the flag to the game yourself :wink:
scotty
Active Poster
Active Poster

Italy

Postby Ship called Dignity » Sat Feb 12, 2005 11:48 pm

Scott,

What price are you looking at for Norway?

Quite fancy that one if is a 2 or 3 day trip...

Still really switering about Italy - half thinking of paying the dearer option and going with Passport Travel as it will only be a couple of days... :?

'p'
Ship called Dignity
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby scotty » Sun Feb 13, 2005 2:16 pm

There is cheap flights from Stansted to Olso (£80) out the tuesday night back friday morning. Should not be a problem getting a cheap flight to stansted from Glasgow(avoiding Ryanscare of course :x ). Still looking for a hotel but have a couple in mind. I have given up on the Prague idea as the price has shot up. :cry:
scotty
Active Poster
Active Poster

Return to Sports news in Kintyre