Hello to you guy's in Kintyre.

If visiting the site just say a general hello and leave as much information as you like! Introduce yourself or announce your news - wish someone a Happy Birthday etc! You can also leave messages here if you are wishing to trace friends.

Hello to you guy's in Kintyre.

Postby edinburgh lad » Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:13 am

Hello Kintyre, I have been reading all your post's for six month's now and i would like to congratulate Davie/p on his very profesional management of this board.There are several other board's covering the west coast of Scotland and they dont even cum close to this site.I have followed the Carradale thread for month's now and there is definitaly a novel in there or even a film.

From an outsider i enjoy all of the threads,although would like to say hi to Gary Sutherland, followed Tobermory tales when he stayed on mull

Fred
edinburgh lad
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Postby DMS Graphics » Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:28 am

Welcome aboard Fred, I see you are also the 300th member.

Like yourself I have been reading for a while, but thought I better join in, I probably won't get much work done now :)

Totally agree about the website and forum, Davie is doing an excellent job. It makes the experience more enjoyable and encourages people to join in from all areas.
DMS Graphics
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Postby Ship called Dignity » Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:56 pm

Fred - congrats on being the 300th member! :lol:

Glad you are enjoying the site.

Keep posting! :wink: :lol:
Ship called Dignity
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Return to Introductions, Say Hello, Announcements or trace friends!