Kintyre Juvenile Pipe Band Association Concerts

Do you or your organisation have an event in Kintyre coming up? Then why not post information on ANY local event here? Kintyre Forum members can discuss and keep up to date on the latest information.

Kintyre Juvenile Pipe Band Association Concerts

Postby Kintyre Forum News » Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:58 pm

Click on poster for detail
Attachments
2013-03-14-15-KSPB-Concert.jpg
2013-03-14-15-KSPB-Concert.jpg (65.98 KiB) Viewed 4867 times
If you have a news article or event please post here or e-mail us at kfn@campbeltown.info

www.campbeltown.info - www.visitkintyre.info -
www.kintyreaccommodation.com - www.kintyregolf.com
Kintyre Forum News
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Re: Kintyre Juvenile Pipe Band Association Concerts

Postby Stebyr » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:57 am

I was lucky enough to go to Thursday nights show. A really enjoyable evening with such great talent. All involved should be very proud.
Stebyr
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Postby mrn » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:59 am

Have to agree. Was there last night and was absolutely brilliant! So proud of my nephew who has just started playing and all the other beginners who performed fantastically well. Between the Brass Band and Pipe Band the musical talent continues to do Kintyre proud. On that note well done to the Brass Band in Perth last week too. Family said they did really well considering how young our group were.
mrn
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby NAC50MCK » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:19 pm

Another stunning performance by Kintyre Schools Pipe Bands in front of a packed CGS Assembly Hall on Friday evening. No doubt the result of lots of hard work and dedication over the winter months. Amazing to realise that every one of the youngsters who took to the stage, has been taught their skills locally at Campbeltown Grammar School and its associated Primary Schools. Real 'homegrown' talent which Kintyre can be immensely proud of.

Huge congratulations to all involved!
NAC50MCK
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Postby Ship called Dignity » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:24 pm

Posts here reminded me of the one I attended a number of years ago in the Vic - was brilliant - and photos I posted on here. Can't find them but here is a link to one thread with some photos from the concert in the past

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3567&p=32832&hilit=kintyre+schools+pipe+band#p32832

Couldn't make either of the concerts last week but one for the diary for 2014 and get some photos!
Ship called Dignity
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Return to Local Events