Duck Race at Waterfoot Carradale

Once the event has passed we will move your thread in here where the thread can still be read and members can still post.

Duck Race at Waterfoot Carradale

Postby Bitter End » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:59 pm

Weel weel noo wher the phu-k is THE post fur this Awesome annual event TOMORROW 25 September at Waaterfit by Carradale -- AT 1pm ---- BBQ ---- Fresh salads /fruits Ifferdale bits --- ' heavyb bevvy an light refreshments ' coffee / teas etc -- bouncy/bouncy ---horsey/horsey --- --- MAIN ATTRACTION -- -- " at least 3 live crofters present " on the day ( find the Bochan /seek the End / hunt fur the Snoddy // -- prizes fur all ! --try fresh raw wulks , biled clams an baked crechans , skart soup an roastit moorloch:<>
Twice through the eye o' the sun to lift it.
Bitter End
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Re: Duck Race at Waterfoot Carradale

Postby Bitter End » Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:18 pm

Fantastic turn oot -- an whit weather -- jist grand -- next year -- Number 15 -- jist be pittin it in yer diary NOO !
An aye the " Bochan" wis ther as wis "masell" -- but Ah niver found Snoddy --- though ther wir "ither " nameables hingin aboot in clusters ! an clumps ! ach they wir really ther in "spots " an wir quite clear oan the' meter' an nae all spratts or spent , at that !
Twice through the eye o' the sun to lift it.
Bitter End
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Re: Duck Race at Waterfoot Carradale

Postby witchnettle » Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:33 am

well bitter end its sounds like it was a wile day out
sorry i decided to dig my potatoes up instead with all those fine men in one place
next year i'll be there with my posh frock on to mingle with all the good folk of the parish
i might even get a duck
one of my sons was there and manage to spend a fiver on food!!!!!! even though he'd had lunch before he left,
so will have to start saving now so i can take the rest of the family next year
x
flag flax fodder and frig
witchnettle
Active Poster
Active Poster

Return to Archived events