Bookworm Adventures

The concept of this forum is to help promote local businesses in Kintyre for FREE. This development is currently in BETA stage so please bear with us while it is developed!

Bookworm Adventures

Postby Catherine Wilson » Thu Sep 28, 2023 2:21 pm

Introducing Bookworm Adventures' Children's Books – Your Local Source for Exciting Reads!

Hello, wonderful Kintyre people and fellow book enthusiasts!

I am thrilled to introduce you to Bookworm Adventures' Children's Books, your go-to source for an enchanting world of children's literature right here in our community.

Why Choose Bookworm Adventures?

1. Exclusive Usborne Partner: As a proud Usborne partner, I bring you the best in children's literature. Usborne books are known for their quality, engaging content, and stunning illustrations that captivate young minds.

2. Convenient Online Shopping: Explore our diverse collection of books from the comfort of your home. Visit our Facebook page [Insert Facebook Page Link] to browse and shop online anytime.

3. Local Craft Fairs and Events: Catch us at local craft fairs and events, where you can personally discover our handpicked selection of books, perfect for gift-giving or expanding your child's library.

4. Free Local Delivery: We're committed to serving our community. Enjoy free local delivery right to your doorstep, making your book shopping experience hassle-free.

5. Partnering with Schools and Nurseries: We aim to work closely with schools and nurseries to help them acquire free books, enriching the learning experience for our little ones.

6. Fundraising Support for Local Organisations: We love giving back! Let us assist your local organisation with fundraising initiatives, making it both profitable and fun.

7. Engaging Community Events: Our recent book hunt for local children during the spring holiday was a huge success! Stay tuned for more exciting events to nurture the love of reading in our youngsters.

8. Host Book Parties and Get Free Books: Host a book party in your home or online, invite friends and family, and earn free books as a hostess. It's a fantastic way to share the joy of reading!

Our mission is to make the world of books come alive for children in our community. Whether you're a parent, teacher, or simply someone who loves to see the sparkle in a child's eye when they dive into a good book, I'm here to assist you.

Feel free to contact me, ask questions, or share your favourite childhood book memories. Let's come together to inspire a love for reading in our children and create lifelong readers.

Contact me today to explore our books or discuss how we can collaborate.

Thank you for your warm welcome, and I look forward to sharing the magic of reading with you all!

Warm regards,
Catherine
Catherine Wilson
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Return to Businesses in Kintyre