SURF LESSONS

The concept of this forum is to help promote local businesses in Kintyre for FREE. This development is currently in BETA stage so please bear with us while it is developed!

SURF LESSONS

Postby The Edge » Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:43 am

SURF'S UP! Surfing is not just for those Dudes out there - it's for you too! Sign up now and spend your summer on the beach. SURF LESSONS provided by ISA Approved Instructor who is a qualified beach guard and disclosure checked. Stage I and Stage II lessons available. Stage I is for the absolute beginner and the lesson aims to get you on your feet and surfing. You must be able to swim 50m to take part in this lesson. Stage II provides guided practice to help you improve your surfing. You must complete Stage I to take part in this lesson. Prices for Stage I are £35 per person and for Stage II £30 per person. Costs include wetsuit and surfboard hire, in conjunction with BREAKS SURF SHOP. Lessons are dependent on minimum numbers. LESSONS ARE AVAILABLE THROUGHOUT SPRING AND SUMMER. Watch this space for future lessons or check our website, http://www.liveontheedge.co.uk for more information about lessons and other things surf related!

To book your lesson or to get more information, call 0845 638 5127, 07909 661 857 or email peter@liveontheedge.co.uk.

SUMMER STARTS HERE 8)
Last edited by The Edge on Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Edge
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Re: SURF LESSONS

Postby The Edge » Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:19 pm

BOOK YOUR LESSON NOW AND SPEND YOUR SUMMER SURFING!

Great deals on booking blocks of lessons when you want to take them. Cost includes board & wetsuit hire, less if you have your own kit.
The Edge
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Postby The Edge » Sun May 08, 2011 2:58 pm

:)
The Edge
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Postby madscotsbloke » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:30 pm

Quick post to thank Peter for his efforts last Saturday, really struggling to get the smiles off their faces.

Many thanks Peter, They will be back for more, thats guaranteed

www.westcoastphotos.co.uk
madscotsbloke
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Postby The Edge » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:03 pm

:P
The Edge
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Return to Businesses in Kintyre