Web Hosting, Web Design, I.T Consultancy, Broadband!

The concept of this forum is to help promote local businesses in Kintyre for FREE. This development is currently in BETA stage so please bear with us while it is developed!

Web Hosting, Web Design, I.T Consultancy, Broadband!

Postby Ruairidh » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:55 pm

http://ax-hosting.com

Please visit www.ax-hosting.com, for your one stop web hosting, shoutcast (online radio), and web design service!, we boast UK servers based in London for maximum performance!, We also boast bespoke webdesign, and high speed broadband, dedicated servers, the lot!

We also offer PC Repairs by courier!

Send your PC or Laptop to us by courier...

We offer all our Services for Laptops & PC's sent to us by courier. Our high speed turnaround makes repair by courier very convenient. Each computer is fully tested after a repair to ensure that the system is running perfect. We also operate a strict No Fix - No Fee policy.

Just follow these steps:

1. Choose a service required service
2. Call Campbeltown Limited on 0800 644 0178 to obtain a quote for the repair or service you require.
3. Make a £12.00 payment with a credit or debit card to Campbeltown Limited, for the collection.
4. Campbeltown Limited will arrange a suitable time for collection of your PC or Laptop.
5. Fill in the downloadable form
6. Put your PC or Laptop inside a box, preferably with some bubble wrap or protective foam at the sides. If you are sending a Laptop then you may place the laptop inside a carry case, then inside a box. Remember to send Laptop chargers only.
7. Enclose your downloaded form inside the box and seal. Hand over to courier.

SIMPLES!

Thank you for taking the time to read this!
Ruairidh
Ruairidh
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Re: Web Hosting, Web Design, I.T Consultancy, Broadband!

Postby Photo » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:54 am

Good day to you Rhuairdh :) .I do not login to this sight very often but recently have been reading some of the posts.Your posts seem to catch my eye as you seem to advertise with varies names and business on this website.Could you explain why?

It all looks to be getting a bit confused so I was wondering if you would be kind enough to post a photo of yourself so as we could all get to know who we are dealing with, like the programme on the television..... Is it ROGUE something.
Photo
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Re: Web Hosting, Web Design, I.T Consultancy, Broadband!

Postby Ruairidh » Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:32 pm

I will take no notice of the comments you were passing in your message, However I do not wish to discuss my business affairs on a public forum, and also with regards to your request for a photograph of myself, you are welcome to visit me in Campbeltown if you wish to know who you are dealing with, my identity has never been a secret on this forum unlike some other people who post on here on a regular basis.

So if you wish to contact me, my telephone number is as above, once again I will say I will not answer ANY question that you may have in respect of my business affairs on a public forum.

Regards
Ruairidh
Ruairidh
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Return to Businesses in Kintyre