Carradale - does anyone know?

Please post your photos of memories of Kintyre in here. If you wish to send any photos that we can post please forward these to admin@kintyreforum.com

Carradale - does anyone know?

Postby SouthendLass » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:19 pm

I have a hobby which is producing calendars using photographs of the turn of the last century. Due to disability, I cannot work, so enjoy doing this.

I make calendars of Southend, Campbeltown, and this year, I also produced one of Carradale, which proved to be extremely popular. However, I used every picture I had managed to get on Ebay, and they are extremely difficult to get hold of.

If anyone has any, would they please let me know and I will gladly pm you my email address so that we can exchange details on how I could get hold of them, either by attachment, or I'll scan them and return them in the same condition lent to me.

I would be extremely grateful if anyone could help me in this way.
SouthendLass
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Re: Carradale - does anyone know?

Postby LANDROVER ROGER » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:55 pm

I have loads of pics.of Carradale and surrounding which you are welcome to share.Let me know.
LANDROVER ROGER
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby howlsatthemoon » Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:23 pm

Hi SouthendLass,

You could try here http://www.the-carradale-goat.co.uk/ if you click on Photo galleries there are a few oldish photos of Carradale and the surrounding area.

I think the photos may be copyrighted but the person who runs the website is a regular poster on here, jdcarra, I'm sure if you message him he will help you out.

Regards.
A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself
howlsatthemoon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby jdcarra » Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:42 am

howlsatthemoon wrote:Hi SouthendLass,

You could try here http://www.the-carradale-goat.co.uk/ if you click on Photo galleries there are a few oldish photos of Carradale and the surrounding area.

I think the photos may be copyrighted but the person who runs the website is a regular poster on here, jdcarra, I'm sure if you message him he will help you out.

Regards.

I think this is the same person whom contacted me through the Goat online message.I have now replied to this person with the offer of photos or any help in aquiring ones.
Thanks for the mention "howlsatthemoon" ;)
Carradale's local website

www.the-carradale-goat.co.uk
jdcarra
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Return to Down Memory Lane - Kintyre