Jog Sotland Annual Away trip Strathclyde Country Park 10k

For 2011 we have decided to give the healthy local running and jogging community a forum of their own!

Jog Sotland Annual Away trip Strathclyde Country Park 10k

Postby Pans Lass » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:21 pm

Hi Jog Scotlanders

Hope you have all had a good summer break ...its that time to organise the annual Jog Scotland Away trip ...this year's trip is to Strathclyde Country Park , Motherwell for the Cancer research 10k on Sunday 25th October . Have been looking at hotels online and found the Holiday Inn Express has a rooms for £47 per room of 3 and walking distance to park. Caro and i have had trouble getting accommodation for the Glasgow 10 k in Sept so we thought it would be good to reserve rooms as soon as possible . As Jog Scotland training starts again on the 31st August please can you let your Jog Leader know if you would like to participate in this race so we can reserve the rooms asap . However you will have to enter online for the run yourself. :wink:

We will arrange transport nearer the time when we have confirmed numbers. Hope to see you all there , plenty time to train so no excuse . :D
Pans Lass
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Re: Jog Sotland Annual Away trip Strathclyde Country Park 10k

Postby tilly » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:23 pm

Hi Pans Lass do you know the link for registering for Strathclyde Park run, having trouble finding it.
Tilly :D
tilly
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby elainemck » Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:26 pm

Sorry pans lass I think me and Stuart won't be able to do that 10k after all, have fun and good luck!
Elaine
elainemck
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Pans Lass » Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:13 pm

tilly wrote:Hi Pans Lass do you know the link for registering for Strathclyde Park run, having trouble finding it.
Tilly :D

Hi Tilly

Sorry my computer has been down the last few days so just catching up now. The link is thru the Cancer Research website below.
Run 10k for charity
CancerResearchUK.org/10k

Glad you can make it Tilly... :D and sorry Elaine that you and Stuart wont manage .... :(
Pans Lass
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Pans Lass » Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:56 pm

Bad news indeed but this event is now full , for once some of us have been slow of the mark and not entered on time , myself included . :oops: :oops: Can you please PM me if you have entered so we can work out a game plan as to what we are going to do . May have to go to plan B ......
Pans Lass
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Return to Local Running/Jogging News and Chat