Tin Farms magnificent 7

For 2011 we have decided to give the healthy local running and jogging community a forum of their own!

Tin Farms magnificent 7

Postby Ninja Mania » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:29 pm

7 locals bring back a haul of prizes, a huge well done to each and everyone of them. Kenny Campbell, Mathew and Gary Turner, Jennifer Reid, Jocelene Roy, and Moira MacLelland, brilliant running from each and every one of you, well done. 8)

7th prize was lifted for the second year in a row by Caroline Armour, a no mean feet to achieve but she managed to do it in real true grit style, well done Caro. :D
A great day out and extremely well organized, very enjoyable run, thanks to everyone involved in the running of this event. :)
Ninja Mania
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Re: Tin Farms magnificent 7

Postby DJD » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:42 pm

Well said
DJD
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby elainemck » Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:28 pm

Yip - well done folks! Was great to see so many locals picking up the prizes :-)

Thoroughly enjoyed the race today with all the banter (and mud!) flying. Course was much better than last year even the mega hills, running through mud, burns and beach/field bit in the end. Great organisation and great treats at the end!
Elaine
elainemck
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Katfer » Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:34 pm

Well done everyone. So it WAS worth staying of the booze at Saturday night Moira!!!!!! :D :D
Katfer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby jen21 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:12 pm

Well done to all, thats great! Well deserved :D
jen21
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Postby Pans Lass » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:54 pm

Ninja Mania wrote:7 locals bring back a haul of prizes, a huge well done to each and everyone of them. Kenny Campbell, Mathew and Gary Turner, Jennifer Reid, Jocelene Roy, and Moira MacLelland, brilliant running from each and every one of you, well done. 8)

7th prize was lifted for the second year in a row by Caroline Armour, a no mean feet to achieve but she managed to do it in real true grit style, well done Caro. :D
A great day out and extremely well organized, very enjoyable run, thanks to everyone involved in the running of this event. :)

Absolutely !! What a great day out and well done to all the locals who brought home a prize , not forgetting everyone else who took part and ran a good race.

Thanks to organisers Dinah , Kirsty and helpers for making this such a wonderful event. The homemade soup and sandwiches at the end went down a treat and I loved the bright yellow t shirts this year. Definitely a race not to be missed . The mixed terrain really adds to the fun of it ...... :wink:

See you all next year !
Pans Lass
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby caro » Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:38 pm

Two days later...and I think it was kinda good! :P :oops:

Special massive thanks to my running buddy Claire Mac who rallied me on through, and didn't give up on me, even though I nearly gave up on myself - thanks Claire :D :D

Now for the handicap series...I'm back and ready! :wink: :wink:
caro
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Postby tilly » Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:59 pm

Hi well done everyone heard you's had a great day, great acheivements by many wee toonies. Maybe next year i will try this race again if it doesn't clash with the kids activities seems to be rated very good again everyone enjoying the different terrain.
Tilly :D
tilly
Active Poster
Active Poster

Return to Local Running/Jogging News and Chat