2011 Festival

Details of the 21st Music Festival running from Wednesday 21st - Sunday 25th August 2015, also see www.mokfest.com

2011 Festival

Postby fionag » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:40 pm

Well done and thank you to the committee for all the hard work they put in for another successful year.

I really enjoyed the Bootleg Beatles and Twisted Melons on Saturday night. Mull of Kintyre really made my night :D

We forget that without a lot of hard work the festival wouldn't take place...so thanks to you all.
fionag
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Re: 2011 Festival

Postby Kintyre Forum News » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:29 pm

fionag wrote:Well done and thank you to the committee for all the hard work they put in for another successful year.

I really enjoyed the Bootleg Beatles and Twisted Melons on Saturday night. Mull of Kintyre really made my night :D

We forget that without a lot of hard work the festival wouldn't take place...so thanks to you all.

Absolutely Fiona! 2011 was the year the festival went back on the map. Superb from start to finish and everyone involved should be congratulated. The income this weekend takes to the town is enormous and we should all support the efforts of the MOKFEST committee in anyway we can!
If you have a news article or event please post here or e-mail us at kfn@campbeltown.info

www.campbeltown.info - www.visitkintyre.info -
www.kintyreaccommodation.com - www.kintyregolf.com
Kintyre Forum News
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Return to Mull of Kintyre Music Festival