London to Paris bike ride in aid of Campbeltown Lifeboat

Forum publicising and discussing local issues and news in general.

London to Paris bike ride in aid of Campbeltown Lifeboat

Postby RMcC » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:45 am

Hello!

Next month I am taking part in a 300-mile London to Paris bike ride in aid of Campbeltown Lifeboat on July 27 to 30.
I am looking to raise as much money as possible and so far the support has been so overwhelming.

Since I came here four years ago the boys have always gone that extra mile to help me out and this is my way of saying thank you and to give something back to them.

I would appreciate any support and donation, no matter how small, as every penny does really add up.

I have never done anything like this before and I am really looking forward to both the physical and mental challenge and to see that total rising is such a buzz.

I hope you do feel you can support me and I know there are alot of people doing other challenges but thank you in advance if you do decide to support me.

Colin Stalker from the Cycle Shop has been great and lent me a bike to train on which I will use for the challenge.
I have been out quite a bit on the bike so far and I'm sure you'll be seeing me more over the next seven weeks.

I have sponsor forms for those who would like to donate just PM me or, alternatively this is my online page http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/ruthmcclean

Thanks,

Ruth :-)
RMcC
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Re: London to Paris bike ride in aid of Campbeltown Lifeboat

Postby russanros » Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:33 am

Great stuff and would like to wish you all the best with this.

- should find PM, shortly.
russanros
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Return to Local News and Issues